Linkage of biochemical responses to population-level effects: A case study with vitellogenin in the fathead minnow (Pimephales promelas)
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2007 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 521–527, March 2007
How to Cite
Miller, D. H., Jensen, K. M., Villeneuve, D. L., Kahl, M. D., Makynen, E. A., Durhan, E. J. and Ankley, G. T. (2007), Linkage of biochemical responses to population-level effects: A case study with vitellogenin in the fathead minnow (Pimephales promelas). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 26: 521–527. doi: 10.1897/06-318R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!