Causes of water toxicity to Hyalella azteca in the New River, California, USA
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2007 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 1074–1079, May 2007
How to Cite
Phillips, B. M., Anderson, B. S., Hunt, J. W., Tjeerdema, R. S., Carpio-Obeso, M. and Connor, V. (2007), Causes of water toxicity to Hyalella azteca in the New River, California, USA. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 26: 1074–1079. doi: 10.1897/06-432R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!