Accumulation and transfer of contaminants in killer whales (Orcinus orca) from Norway: Indications for contaminant metabolism
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2007 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1582–1590, August 2007
How to Cite
Wolkers, H., Corkeron, P. J., van Parijs, S. M., Similä, T. and van Bavel, B. (2007), Accumulation and transfer of contaminants in killer whales (Orcinus orca) from Norway: Indications for contaminant metabolism. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 26: 1582–1590. doi: 10.1897/06-455R1.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!