Contaminant Sensitivity of Freshwater Mussels
Chronic toxicity of copper and ammonia to juvenile freshwater mussels (unionidae)
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2007 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2048–2056, October 2007
How to Cite
Wang, N., Ingersoll, C. G., Greer, I. E., Hardesty, D. K., Ivey, C. D., Kunz, J. L., Brumbaugh, W. G., Dwyer, F. J., Roberts, A. D., Augspurger, T., Kane, C. M., Neves, R. J. and Barnhart, M. C. (2007), Chronic toxicity of copper and ammonia to juvenile freshwater mussels (unionidae). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 26: 2048–2056. doi: 10.1897/06-524R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!