Response spectrum of pentachlorobenzene and fluoranthene for Chironomus tentans and Hyalella azteca
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2007 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1248–1257, June 2007
How to Cite
Schuler, L. J., Landrum, P. F. and Lydy, M. J. (2007), Response spectrum of pentachlorobenzene and fluoranthene for Chironomus tentans and Hyalella azteca. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 26: 1248–1257. doi: 10.1897/06-535R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!