This paper has been reviewed in accordance with U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and USGS policies; the publication does not imply official departmental endorsement of the findings presented here.
Contaminant Sensitivity of Freshwater Mussels
Risk assessment of water quality in three North Carolina, USA, streams supporting federally endangered freshwater mussels (unionidae)†
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2007 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2075–2085, October 2007
How to Cite
Ward, S., Augspurger, T., Dwyer, F. J., Kane, C. and Ingersoll, C. G. (2007), Risk assessment of water quality in three North Carolina, USA, streams supporting federally endangered freshwater mussels (unionidae). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 26: 2075–2085. doi: 10.1897/06-561R.1
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!