Published on the Web 7/12/2007
Evaluation of sources and loading of pesticides to the Sacramento River, California, USA, during a storm event of winter 2005†
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2007 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 2274–2281, November 2007
How to Cite
Guo, L., Kelley, K. and Goh, K. S. (2007), Evaluation of sources and loading of pesticides to the Sacramento River, California, USA, during a storm event of winter 2005. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 26: 2274–2281. doi: 10.1897/06-653R.1
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!