Agricultural pesticides and selected degradation products in five tidal regions and the main stem of Chesapeake Bay, USA
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2007 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 2567–2578, December 2007
How to Cite
McConnell, L. L., Rice, C. P., Hapeman, C. J., Drakeford, L., Harman-Fetcho, J. A., Bialek, K., Fulton, M. H., Leight, A. K. and Allen, G. (2007), Agricultural pesticides and selected degradation products in five tidal regions and the main stem of Chesapeake Bay, USA. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 26: 2567–2578. doi: 10.1897/06-655.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!