Environmental Toxicology Review
Effects of insecticide exposure on feeding inhibition in mayflies and oligochaetes
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2007 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1726–1732, August 2007
How to Cite
Alexander, A. C., Culp, J. M., Liber, K. and Cessna, A. J. (2007), Effects of insecticide exposure on feeding inhibition in mayflies and oligochaetes. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 26: 1726–1732. doi: 10.1897/07-015R.1
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2007
- 72004. A relative risk ranking of pesticides used in Prince Edward Island. Surveillance Report. EPS-5-AR-04–03. Environment Canada Environmental Protection Branch, Dartmouth, NS, Canada.
- 101976. The Mayflies of North and Central America. Burns & MacEachern, Don Mills, ON, Canada., ,
- 122005. Feeding behavior of Lumbriculus variegatus as an ecological indicator of in situ sediment contamination. PhD thesis. University of Stirling, Stirling, UK.
- 13U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. 2000. Methods for measuring the toxicity and bioaccumulation of sediment-associated contaminants with freshwater invertebrates, 2nd ed. EPA 600/R-99/064. Duluth, MN.
- 171991. Statistical Principles in Experimental Design, 3rd ed. McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA., , .
- 182002. Experiments in Ecology: Their Logical Design and Interpretation Using Analysis of Variance, 6th ed. Cambridge University Press, New York, NY, USA..
- 202004. Comparative analysis of neonicotinoid binding to insect membranes: I. A structure-activity study of the mode of [H-3]imidacloprid displacement in Myzus persicae and Aphis craccivora. Pest Manag Sci 60: 945–958., , , , ,
- 241986. Physiological Ecology of Animals: An Evolutionary Approach. Blackwell Scientific, Oxford, UK.,
- 322006. Effects of continuous versus pulse exposure to insecticides on benthic invertebrate assemblages. Abstracts, 27th Annual Meeting, SETAC, Montreal, QC, Canada, November 5–9, p 66., , , , , , .