Are songbirds at risk from lead at small arms ranges? An application of the spatially explicit exposure model
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2007 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2215–2225, October 2007
How to Cite
Johnson, M. S., Wickwire, W. T., Quinn, M. J., Ziolkowski, D. J., Burmistrov, D., Menzie, C. A., Geraghty, C., Minnich, M. and Parsons, P. J. (2007), Are songbirds at risk from lead at small arms ranges? An application of the spatially explicit exposure model. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 26: 2215–2225. doi: 10.1897/07-068R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!