Hepatic biomarker responses to organic contaminants in feral chub (Leuciscus cephalus)—laboratory characterization and field study in the Sava River, Croatia
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2007 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 2620–2633, December 2007
How to Cite
Krča, S., Žaja, R., Čalić, V., Terzić, S., Grubešić, M. S., Ahel, M. and Smital, T. (2007), Hepatic biomarker responses to organic contaminants in feral chub (Leuciscus cephalus)—laboratory characterization and field study in the Sava River, Croatia. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 26: 2620–2633. doi: 10.1897/07-227.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!