Published on the Web 4/29/2008.
More than inorganic copper is bioavailable to aquatic mosses at environmentally relevant concentrations†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2008 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 2108–2116, October 2008
How to Cite
Ferreira, D., Tousset, N., Ridame, C. and Tusseau-Vuillemin, M.-H. (2008), More than inorganic copper is bioavailable to aquatic mosses at environmentally relevant concentrations. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 27: 2108–2116. doi: 10.1897/07-249.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!