Snail bioaccumulation of triclocarban, triclosan, and methyltriclosan in a north texas, usa, stream affected by wastewater treatment plant runoff
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2008 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 1788–1793, August 2008
How to Cite
Coogan, M. A. and Point, T. W. L. (2008), Snail bioaccumulation of triclocarban, triclosan, and methyltriclosan in a north texas, usa, stream affected by wastewater treatment plant runoff. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 27: 1788–1793. doi: 10.1897/07-374.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!