The views expressed in this document are solely those of the authors, and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency does not endorse any products or commercial services described in this publication.
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2008 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 945–952, April 2008
How to Cite
Maul, J. D., Trimble, A. J. and Lydy, M. J. (2008), Partitioning and matrix-specific toxicity of bifenthrin among sediments and leaf-sourced organic matter. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 27: 945–952. doi: 10.1897/07-404.1
Published on the Web 12/13/2007.
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!