Spatial trends of perfluoroalkyl compounds in ringed seals (Phoca hispida) from the Canadian Arctic
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2008 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 542–553, March 2008
How to Cite
Butt, C. M., Mabury, S. A., Kwan, M., Wang, X. and Muir, D. C.G. (2008), Spatial trends of perfluoroalkyl compounds in ringed seals (Phoca hispida) from the Canadian Arctic. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 27: 542–553. doi: 10.1897/07-428.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!