Published on the Web 12/13/2007.
Using fluorescent aromatic compounds in bile from juvenile salmonids to predict exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2008 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 845–853, April 2008
How to Cite
Meador, J. P., Buzitis, J. and Bravo, C. F. (2008), Using fluorescent aromatic compounds in bile from juvenile salmonids to predict exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 27: 845–853. doi: 10.1897/07-434.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!