Published on the Web 1/2/2008.
A fugacity approach for assessing the bioaccumulation of hydrophobic organic compounds from estuarine sediment†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2008 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1047–1054, May 2008
How to Cite
Golding, C. J., Gobas, F. A.P.C. and Birch, G. F. (2008), A fugacity approach for assessing the bioaccumulation of hydrophobic organic compounds from estuarine sediment. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 27: 1047–1054. doi: 10.1897/07-457.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!