The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and policies of the U.S. Army. Mention of trade names or commercial products does not constitute endorsement or recommendation for use.
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2008 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1393–1398, June 2008
How to Cite
Bazar, M. A., Quinn, M. J., Mozzachio, K. and Johnson, M. S. (2008), Toxicological responses of red-backed salamanders (Plethodon cinereus) to subchronic soil exposures of 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 27: 1393–1398. doi: 10.1897/07-547.1
Published on the Web 2/6/2008.
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!