Oxidative mutagenicity of polar fractions from polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon–contaminated soils
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2008 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 2207–2215, November 2008
How to Cite
Park, J., Ball, L. M., Richardson, S. D., Zhu, H.-B. and Aitken, M. D. (2008), Oxidative mutagenicity of polar fractions from polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon–contaminated soils. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 27: 2207–2215. doi: 10.1897/07-572.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!