Uptake and elimination of hydrophobic organic contaminants in estuarine copepods: An experimental study
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 239–246, February 2009
How to Cite
Cailleaud, K., Budzinski, H., Menach, K. L., Souissi, S. and Forget-Leray, J. (2009), Uptake and elimination of hydrophobic organic contaminants in estuarine copepods: An experimental study. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 28: 239–246. doi: 10.1897/07-664.1
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!