The research has not been reviewed by the National Science Foundation and does not necessarily represent the views of the funding agency.
Nanomaterials in the Environment
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2008 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1972–1978, September 2008
How to Cite
Griffitt, R. J., Luo, J., Gao, J., Bonzongo, J.-C. and Barber, D. S. (2008), Effects of particle composition and species on toxicity of metallic nanomaterials in aquatic organisms. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 27: 1972–1978. doi: 10.1897/08-002.1
Published on the Web 5/20/2008.
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!