Development and application of a species sensitivity distribution for temperature-induced mortality in the aquatic environment
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2008 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 2591–2598, December 2008
How to Cite
de Vries, P., Tamis, J. E., Murk, A. J. and Smit, M. G. D. (2008), Development and application of a species sensitivity distribution for temperature-induced mortality in the aquatic environment. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 27: 2591–2598. doi: 10.1897/08-056.1
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2007
Vol. 32, Issue 10, 2418, Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!