Development and application of a species sensitivity distribution for temperature-induced mortality in the aquatic environment
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2008 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 2591–2598, December 2008
How to Cite
de Vries, P., Tamis, J. E., Murk, A. J. and Smit, M. G. D. (2008), Development and application of a species sensitivity distribution for temperature-induced mortality in the aquatic environment. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 27: 2591–2598. doi: 10.1897/08-056.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2007
Vol. 32, Issue 10, 2418, Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!