Published on the Web 8/19/2008.
Substance or space? The relative importance of substance properties and environmental characteristics in modeling the fate of chemicals in Europe†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 44–51, January 2009
How to Cite
Hollander, A., Pistocchi, A., Huijbregts, M. A. J., Ragas, A. M. J. and Van De Meent, D. (2009), Substance or space? The relative importance of substance properties and environmental characteristics in modeling the fate of chemicals in Europe. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 28: 44–51. doi: 10.1897/08-158.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!