The use of trade, product, or firm names in the publication is for descriptive purposes only and does not imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
Mercury demethylation in waterbird livers: Dose–response thresholds and differences among species†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 568–577, March 2009
How to Cite
Eagles-Smith, C. A., Ackerman, J. T., Yee, J. and Adelsbach, T. L. (2009), Mercury demethylation in waterbird livers: Dose–response thresholds and differences among species. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 28: 568–577. doi: 10.1897/08-245.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!