A quantitative structure-activity relationship for predicting metabolic biotransformation rates for organic chemicals in fish
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1168–1177, June 2009
How to Cite
Arnot, J. A., Meylan, W., Tunkel, J., Howard, P. H., Mackay, D., Bonnell, M. and Boethling, R. S. (2009), A quantitative structure-activity relationship for predicting metabolic biotransformation rates for organic chemicals in fish. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 28: 1168–1177. doi: 10.1897/08-289.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!