Although the research described in this article has been funded wholly or in part by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, it has not been subjected to the Agency's required peer and policy review and therefore does not necessarily reflect the views of the Agency, and no official endorsement should be inferred. This is publication 106 of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Center for Sponsored Coastal Ocean Research NGOMEX06 program.
Testing and applying a fish vitellogenesis model to evaluate laboratory and field biomarkers of endocrine disruption in Atlantic croaker (Micropogonias undulatus) exposed to hypoxia†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1288–1303, June 2009
How to Cite
Murphy, C. A., Rose, K. A., Rahman, M. S. and Thomas, P. (2009), Testing and applying a fish vitellogenesis model to evaluate laboratory and field biomarkers of endocrine disruption in Atlantic croaker (Micropogonias undulatus) exposed to hypoxia. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 28: 1288–1303. doi: 10.1897/08-304.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!