A passive sampler based on solid-phase microextraction for quantifying hydrophobic organic contaminants in sediment pore water
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 733–740, April 2009
How to Cite
Maruya, K. A., Zeng, E. Y., Tsukada, D. and Bay, S. M. (2009), A passive sampler based on solid-phase microextraction for quantifying hydrophobic organic contaminants in sediment pore water. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 28: 733–740. doi: 10.1897/08-322R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!