Polychlorinated Biphenyls and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers in Galapagos Sea Lions (Zalophus wollebaeki)
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 2271–2282, November 2009
How to Cite
Alava, J. J., Ikonomou, M. G., Ross, P. S., Costa, D., Salazar, S., Aurioles-Gamboa, D. and Gobas, F. A.P.C. (2009), Polychlorinated Biphenyls and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers in Galapagos Sea Lions (Zalophus wollebaeki). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 28: 2271–2282. doi: 10.1897/08-331.1
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!