Published on the Web 2/19/2009.
Effect-directed analysis of sediment-associated algal toxicants at selected hot spots in the River Elbe basin with a special focus on bioaccessibility†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 1506–1517, July 2009
How to Cite
Schwab, K., Altenburger, R., Varel, U. L.-v., Streck, G. and Brack, W. (2009), Effect-directed analysis of sediment-associated algal toxicants at selected hot spots in the River Elbe basin with a special focus on bioaccessibility. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 28: 1506–1517. doi: 10.1897/08-340.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!