Genetic erosion and population resilience in Daphnia longispina O.F. Müller under simulated predation and metal pressures
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1912–1919, September 2009
How to Cite
Lopes, I., Martins, N., Baird, D. J. and Ribeiro, R. (2009), Genetic erosion and population resilience in Daphnia longispina O.F. Müller under simulated predation and metal pressures. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 28: 1912–1919. doi: 10.1897/08-359.1
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!