Published on the Web 12/22/2008.
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1043–1050, May 2009
How to Cite
McFarland, C. A., Quinn, M. J., Bazar, M. A., Talent, L. G. and Johnson, M. S. (2009), Toxic effects of oral hexahydro-1,3,5-trinitro-1,3,5-triazine in the western fence lizard (Sceloporus occidentalis). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 28: 1043–1050. doi: 10.1897/08-419.1
The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the Department of Army, Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government. Mention of trade names or commercial products does not constitute endorsement or recommendation for use.
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!