Published on the Web 2/26/2009.
Influence of liquid water and soil temperature on petroleum hydrocarbon toxicity in Antarctic soil†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 1409–1415, July 2009
How to Cite
Schafer, A. N., Snape, I. and Siciliano, S. D. (2009), Influence of liquid water and soil temperature on petroleum hydrocarbon toxicity in Antarctic soil. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 28: 1409–1415. doi: 10.1897/08-434.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!