Published on the Web 5/22/2009.
Effects of temperature on ventilatory behavior of fish exposed to sublethal concentrations of endosulfan and chlorpyrifos†
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 2182–2190, October 2009
How to Cite
Patra, R. W., Chapman, J. C., Lim, R. P., Gehrke, P. C. and Sunderam, R. M. (2009), Effects of temperature on ventilatory behavior of fish exposed to sublethal concentrations of endosulfan and chlorpyrifos. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 28: 2182–2190. doi: 10.1897/08-532.1
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!