This is contribution 1343 from the Gulf Ecology Division.
Multigenerational exposure of the estuarine sheepshead minnow (Cyprinodon variegatus) to 17β-estradiol. I. Organism-level effects over three generations†
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 2397–2408, November 2009
How to Cite
Cripe, G. M., Hemmer, B. L., Goodman, L. R., Fournie, J. W., Raimondo, S., Vennari, J. C., Danner, R. L., Smith, K., Manfredonia, B. R., Kulaw, D. H. and Hemmer, M. J. (2009), Multigenerational exposure of the estuarine sheepshead minnow (Cyprinodon variegatus) to 17β-estradiol. I. Organism-level effects over three generations. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 28: 2397–2408. doi: 10.1897/08-542.1
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!