Published on the Web 5/11/2009.
Accumulation of hexahydro-1,3,5-trinitro-1,3,5-triazine by the earthworm Eisenia andrei in a sandy loam soil†
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 2125–2133, October 2009
How to Cite
Sarrazin, M., Dodard, S. G., Savard, K., Lachance, B., Robidoux, P. Y., Kuperman, R. G., Hawari, J., Ampleman, G., Thiboutot, S. and Sunahara, G. I. (2009), Accumulation of hexahydro-1,3,5-trinitro-1,3,5-triazine by the earthworm Eisenia andrei in a sandy loam soil. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 28: 2125–2133. doi: 10.1897/08-613.1
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!