Specific in vitro toxicity of crude and refined petroleum products. 1. Aryl hydrocarbon receptor—mediated responses
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1995–2003, September 2009
How to Cite
Vrabie, C. M., Jonker, M. T. O. and Murk, A. J. (2009), Specific in vitro toxicity of crude and refined petroleum products. 1. Aryl hydrocarbon receptor—mediated responses. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 28: 1995–2003. doi: 10.1897/08-624.1
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!