Published on the Web 5/11/2009.
Soil-diffusive gradient in thin films partition coefficients estimate metal bioavailability to crops at fertilized field sites†
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 2030–2037, October 2009
How to Cite
Pérez, A. L. and Anderson, K. A. (2009), Soil-diffusive gradient in thin films partition coefficients estimate metal bioavailability to crops at fertilized field sites. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 28: 2030–2037. doi: 10.1897/08-637.1
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!