Bayesian multilevel discrete interval hazard analysis to predict dichlorodiphenyldichloroethylene mortality in Hyalella azteca based on body residues
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 2458–2466, November 2009
How to Cite
Lee, J.-H., Stow, C. A. and Landrum, P. F. (2009), Bayesian multilevel discrete interval hazard analysis to predict dichlorodiphenyldichloroethylene mortality in Hyalella azteca based on body residues. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 28: 2458–2466. doi: 10.1897/09-106.1
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!