Published on the Web 6/13/2007.
Application of the biotic ligand model for regulatory purposes to selected rivers in Argentina with extreme water-quality characteristics†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2007 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 517–528, October 2007
How to Cite
Natale, O. E., Gómez, C. E. and Leis, M. V. (2007), Application of the biotic ligand model for regulatory purposes to selected rivers in Argentina with extreme water-quality characteristics. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 3: 517–528. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2006-058.1
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!