Consideration of exposure and species sensitivity of triclosan in the freshwater environment
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2008 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 15–23, January 2008
How to Cite
Capdevielle, M., Van Egmond, R., Whelan, M., Versteeg, D., Hofmann-Kamensky, M., Inauen, J., Cunningham, V. and Woltering, D. (2008), Consideration of exposure and species sensitivity of triclosan in the freshwater environment. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 4: 15–23. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2007-022.1
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!