Published on the Web 10/4/2007.
Effect of sediment remediation on polychlorinated biphenyl concentrations in tomatoes grown near New Bedford Harbor†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2007 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 484–490, October 2007
How to Cite
Cullen, A. C., Altshul, L. M. and Vorhees, D. J. (2007), Effect of sediment remediation on polychlorinated biphenyl concentrations in tomatoes grown near New Bedford Harbor. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 3: 484–490. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2007-023.1
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!