Methods to develop consumption advice for methylmercury-contaminated walleye harvested by Ojibwe Tribes in the 1837 and 1842 ceded territories of Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, USA
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2008 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 118–124, January 2008
How to Cite
Madsen, E. R., DeWeese, A. D., Kmiecik, N. E., Foran, J. A. and Chiriboga, E. D. (2008), Methods to develop consumption advice for methylmercury-contaminated walleye harvested by Ojibwe Tribes in the 1837 and 1842 ceded territories of Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, USA. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 4: 118–124. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2007-026.1
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!