Societal cost-benefit analysis for soil remediation in the Netherlands
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2008 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 61–74, January 2008
How to Cite
van Wezel, A. P., Franken, R. O., Drissen, E., Versluijs, K. C. and van den Berg, R. (2008), Societal cost-benefit analysis for soil remediation in the Netherlands. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 4: 61–74. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2007-034.1
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!