Evaluation of effluent toxicity as an indicator of aquatic life condition in effluent-dominated streams: A pilot study
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2008 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 456–470, October 2008
How to Cite
Diamond, J., Stribling, J., Bowersox, M. and Latimer, H. (2008), Evaluation of effluent toxicity as an indicator of aquatic life condition in effluent-dominated streams: A pilot study. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 4: 456–470. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2008-005.1
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!