Using artificial burrows to evaluate inhalation risks to burrowing mammals
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2008 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 425–430, October 2008
How to Cite
Markwiese, J. T., Tiller, B., Ryti, R. T. and Bauer, R. (2008), Using artificial burrows to evaluate inhalation risks to burrowing mammals. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 4: 425–430. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2008-013.1
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!