Legal and Policy Analysis
Using field data and weight of evidence to develop water quality criteria
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2008 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 490–504, October 2008
How to Cite
Cormier, S. M., Paul, J. F., Spehar, R. L., Shaw-Allen, P., Berry, W. J. and Suter, G. W. (2008), Using field data and weight of evidence to develop water quality criteria. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 4: 490–504. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2008-018.1
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!