Diagnosis of ecosystem impairment in a multiple-stress context—how to formulate effective river basin management plans
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 38–49, January 2009
How to Cite
de Zwart, D., Posthuma, L., Gevrey, M., von der Ohe, P. C. and Deckere, d. E. (2009), Diagnosis of ecosystem impairment in a multiple-stress context—how to formulate effective river basin management plans. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 5: 38–49. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2008-030.1
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!