Chronic effects of polychlorinated dibenzofurans on mink in laboratory and field environments
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 291–301, April 2009
How to Cite
Zwiernik, M. J., Beckett, K. J., Bursian, S., Kay, D. P., Holem, R. R., Moore, J. N., Yamini, B. and Giesy, J. P. (2009), Chronic effects of polychlorinated dibenzofurans on mink in laboratory and field environments. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 5: 291–301. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2008-037.1
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!