A long-term, multitrophic level study to assess pulp and paper mill effluent effects on aquatic communities in four us receiving waters: Characteristics of the study streams, sample sites, mills, and mill effluents
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 199–218, April 2009
How to Cite
Hall, T. J., Ragsdale, R. L., Arthurs, W. J., Ikoma, J., Borton, D. L. and Cook, D. L. (2009), A long-term, multitrophic level study to assess pulp and paper mill effluent effects on aquatic communities in four us receiving waters: Characteristics of the study streams, sample sites, mills, and mill effluents. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 5: 199–218. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2008-054.1
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!