A new concept for the environmental risk assessment of poorly water soluble compounds and its application to consumer products
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 374–378, July 2009
How to Cite
Tolls, J., Müller, M., Willing, A. and Steber, J. (2009), A new concept for the environmental risk assessment of poorly water soluble compounds and its application to consumer products. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 5: 374–378. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2008-067.1
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!